About the role
We are looking for a customer champion to manage our CRM program. You will be the voice of the customer across our marketing campaigns. We are growing fast with aims of becoming a $Billion global company so the ability to work at pace and understand scalability will be key indicators of success in this highly emotive yet scientific and technical space. This role would suit an experienced executive level candidate looking to take the next step in their career.
You will be tasked with developing and managing the CRM strategy for NAAMA Studios. With a keen focus on Customer retention you will advocate great customer marketing across a variety of channels predominantly in the digital space.
In addition to the core CRM activities you will also take ownership of our membership program, growing engagement and acquisition. Our aim is that the CRM program replicates our ethos that everyone is an individual and so the ability to create a personal marketing experience for everyone is key. Interested? Read on to find out more about who we are.
We are the world’s first tattoo removal consumer brand, living at the intersection of step-change technology, personalised healthcare and body empowerment. A mission lead business our aim is to change the perception that a tattoo is always “for life”.
After almost a decade in stealth mode where we have been commercialising our innovative, world-class solution for tattoo removal, we are now embarking on a period of significant global growth to take this proprietary medical technology to market with a growing portfolio of premium studios.
Our intention is to disrupt a $billion industry through game changing technology, an unrivalled consumer experience and by hiring the very best talent across our R&D, commercial and studio teams.
We are an entrepreneurial and dedicated team who play to win. The pace is fast, and our expectations are high, so we are looking to hire amazing people who will challenge the status quo and want to be a part of the next exciting stage in our journey.
What you will be doing
- Deliver a market leading CRM strategy across acquisition, retention and customer advocacy
- Ensure the email calendar aligns with the wider marketing calendar
- Develop automated email workflows, and identify new opportunities for automated targeting
- Strategic development and improvement of the membership programme with key customers segments, driving LTV, satisfaction and enhanced revenue
- Develop targeted email segments to further improve engagement
- Continuously test and learn, implementing best practices to improve email efficiency
- Champion the customer with a customer-centric approach to CRM
- Be able to deliver this strategy in a hands on role
- Work closely with the design, marketing, brand and studio teams on campaigns and messaging
- Measure and analyse ROI from campaigns, producing regular reports on email performance
- Identify new channels to drive existing customer engagement
- Build credibility in the Naama brand through smart CRM activity and through delivering the right content to the right audience.
What you will need
- Experience in a CRM or email marketing role within a fast growth, beauty, healthcare or tech company
- Experience implementing a eCRM platform
- Excellent knowledge of GDPR
- Previously used GA to understand campaign performance
- You will need to be adaptable and be able to embrace change
- Experience working cross-functionality with senior stakeholders to maximise value from campaign activity
- An interest in tattoo’s or body art would be advantageous but not essential
- The ability to work at speed in a fast turnaround environment, without sacrificing quality of content.
- Strong communication skills, commercial acumen and results-orientated
- You need to be an enthusiastic and dynamic yet collaborative team player with a high degree of integrity and personal responsibility
- Basic knowledge of HTML and Ampscript would be advantageous
What is on offer
- Excellent salary
- Flexibility to work remotely with occasional travel to our London based Global Hub
- A no ego's work environment where you will have the opportunity to make a genuine impact on an exciting startup
Think you have what it takes? Apply now and let's start a conversation