About the role
What makes you tick? If it is seeing your brand, business or client appear in unexpected media channels, having a direct impact on business performance based on creative PR thinking or seeing an idea you had while out on a run or in the shower come to life and fly then this might just be the role for you.
We are on the lookout for a Head of PR to take complete ownership from strategy through to delivery across all Media and PR activities. You will launch a PR calendar which will focus on brand awareness, client engagement and ensuring Naama appear consistently across all media channels. PR activities will span both the consumer market as well as business/startup media space.. PR activities will span both the consumer market as well as business/startup media space. Did we mention this role will be mainly remote with some travel to our beautiful London Studio? Interested? Read on to find out more about NAAMA...
We are the world’s first tattoo removal consumer brand, living at the intersection of step-change technology, personalised healthcare and body empowerment. A mission lead business our aim is to change the perception that a tattoo is always “for life”.
After almost a decade in stealth mode where we have been commercialising our innovative, world-class solution for tattoo removal, we are now embarking on a period of significant global growth to take this proprietary medical technology to market with a growing portfolio of premium studios.
Our intention is to disrupt a $billion industry through game changing technology, an unrivalled consumer experience and by hiring the very best talent across our R&D, commercial and studio teams.
We are an entrepreneurial and dedicated team who play to win. The pace is fast, and our expectations are high, so we are looking to hire amazing people who will challenge the status quo and want to be a part of the next exciting stage in our journey.
What you will be doing
- Ownership of the PR Calendar in line with the main marketing objectives and strategy for the brand
- Regular press meetings, keeping them abreast of the brand story, new studio openings as well as product launches and other relevant business related news
- Manage relationships with the top 10 need-to-know editors in our industry who can ensure Naama are visible across relevant media channels consistently.
- Create concept and pitching angles for press materials for press releases and influencers
- Work with the Social Media Lead to ensure consistency of messaging as well as proactive engagement to relevant PR activity
- Writing PR copy with support of the inhouse copywriter
- Managing all in house press launches
- Liaise across all marketing team to ensure PR activity complements key marketing campaigns as well as leading marketing teams to support Press Releases
- Monitor trends and adapt PR strategy accordingly
What you will need
- Experience of managing PR within a rapid growth start up
- Well connected with leading editors across our industry
- Able to lead on strategy while also working on delivery at the same time
- Comfortable working at pace without diluting quality of message
- A keen eye for an opportunity and being able to sniff out PR wins where others might not
- Comfortable working both in consumer media as well as B2B and start up.
- Happy working in a rapidly changing environment where the landscape changes, daily
- A can-do attitude to work coupled with a positive and personable approach
- Highly motivated, curious and willing to challenge the norm
What is on offer
- Excellent salary
- Flexibility to work remotely with occasional travel to our London based Global Hub
- A no ego's work environment where you will have the opportunity to make a genuine impact on an exciting startup
Interested? Apply and let's start a conversation