About the role:
We want to change the perception that a tattoo is always “for life”. We want to take away the fear, shame and regret associated with tattoo removal - and replace it with freedom, body positivity and personal evolution.
With our industry changing proprietary laser technology we are able to offer our clients a 5* experience in our luxury Central London Studio with results in months not years. What we have is genuinely game changing. We are looking to hire the very best consultants who want to be a part of our journey. We are looking for both Full Time and Part Time Therapists
What You will be doing:
- Responsible for our clients journey within the studio quickly building rapport and trust
- Delivering a 5* service at all times ensuring our clients needs are met to the highest possible standards.
- Assessing and treating clients. Creating treatment protocol while monitoring client results.
- Assessing suitability for treatment, Photography and data capture and tracking,
- Working as part of the team to ensure treatment room standards are kept within protocol, Following CQC guidelines, Daily cleaning of the studio.
What you will need:
- Beauty Therapy Level 3
- Excellent communication skills
- A passion for outstanding guest service, a positive attitude and five star service skills.
- Be able to build relationships with clients.
- Be able to plan and prioritise their tasks throughout the day
- Competent with IT systems.
- You will need to be flexible and willing to assist across other studio activities where required
- A can-do attitude with the willingness to go the extra mile for both our clients as well as your colleagues
- An inquisitive nature. The ability to spot an opportunity or share new experiences will help the business to grow
- Empathy - tattoo removal can be a highly emotive experience. The ability to reassure our clients through a professional approach is critical.
What we offer:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Work with a fantastic team in our beautiful London studio
- Opportunities to progress within the team
- Learn new skills with start of the art technology
We are the world’s first tattoo removal consumer brand, living at the intersection of step-change technology, personalised healthcare and body empowerment. A mission lead business our aim is to change the perception that a tattoo is always “for life”.
After almost a decade in stealth mode where we have been commercialising our innovative, world-class solution for tattoo removal, we are now embarking on a period of significant global growth to take this proprietary medical technology to market with a growing portfolio of premium studios.
Our intention is to disrupt a $billion industry through game changing technology, an unrivalled consumer experience and by hiring the very best talent across our R&D, commercial and studio teams.
We are an entrepreneurial and dedicated team who play to win. The pace is fast, and our expectations are high, so we are looking to hire amazing people who will challenge the status quo and want to be a part of the next exciting stage in our journey.