About the role
We are looking for a talented, driven and self-motivated Remote Sales Expert to join the team. We are going through a period of rapid growth and to support this growth are looking to hire a super talented and passionate salesperson to ensure we achieve our Studio appointment targets.
Experience in the world of health/wellness/fashion is advantageous but in lieu of this, you will be eager to get to grips with the space. You are driven by the numbers with a strong desire to hit core sales KPI’s. You will be a highly motivated ambitious human with an insatiable appetite to get stuff done.
We are the world’s first tattoo removal consumer brand, living at the intersection of step-change technology, personalised healthcare and body empowerment. A mission lead business our aim is to change the perception that a tattoo is always “for life”.
After almost a decade in stealth mode where we have been commercialising our innovative, world-class solution for tattoo removal, we are now embarking on a period of significant global growth to take this proprietary medical technology to market with a growing portfolio of premium studios.
Our intention is to disrupt a $billion industry through game changing technology, an unrivalled consumer experience and by hiring the very best talent across our R&D, commercial and studio teams.
We are an entrepreneurial and dedicated team who play to win. The pace is fast, and our expectations are high, so we are looking to hire amazing people who will challenge the status quo and want to be a part of the next exciting stage in our journey.
What You will be doing
- Maintain communication with prospects through calls, emails and marketing materials.
- Always represent NAAMA and selling our USP’s to customers
- Converting Inbound leads to booked customers Requirements
- You will be part of a team working out of hours shifts across evenings (4-10pm and/or weekends 9-5)
What you will need
- You must be highly tenacious and super driven. We are looking for someone who isn’t put off by the core sales KPIs but instead thrives in a targeted environment.
- At least with 3 years of experience in sales.
- Experience working with high-value sales
- Enthusiastic, energetic, tenacious and highly motivated to achieve and exceed sales targets.
- Articulate communicator with strong phone-based presentation skills
- Outbound sales experience especially with cold contacts. Able to build rapport quickly.
- Demonstrate strong ability to close new business enquiries
- Tattoos and affinity to the tattoo world would be great but not essential
- Live and breathe the customer
- Comfortable working autonomously with a can-do attitude
- Happy being flexible, rolling your sleeves up and getting involved in ad-hoc projects outside of your core remit.
- A professional manner with a very high level of English both written and spoken.
What we offer
- £Strong basic with an excellent uncapped OTE
- Work 100% remote. Being based in the Uk would be advantageous but by no means essential
- The opportunity to join a business going through a period of rapid growth where you will be able to quickly positively impact commercial success internationally.
- An excellent commission structure in addition to your basic salary
- A mature approach to remote working. We benchmark success on what you deliver not where you deliver it from
- Company Pension