NAAMA is the world’s first tattoo removal consumer brand, living at the intersection of step-change technology, personalised healthcare, and body empowerment. We’re on a mission to change the perception that a tattoo has to be “for life” and are normalising the evolution of body art with an empowering, empathetic, high-tech tattoo clearing experience.
Removing tattoos with lasers isn’t a new concept, but the way we are doing it is. Imagine a laser removal with less pain and clear skin as a result. Aside from our exclusive, innovative technology, what sets us aside from our competition is our vertical integration in this space.Our very own LightSense® laser system is not only the most advanced tattoo removal on the market but it’s also FDA- Cleared and exclusive to NAAMA.
With over 18,000 treatments completed and backed by exceptional feedback and reviews, it’s truly loved by our customers. We are now embarking on a period of significant global growth and expanding our portfolio of premium studios.
The pace is fast and our expectations are high, so we are looking to hire ambitious people who will challenge the status quo and want to be a part of the next exciting stage of our journey. That’s where you come in! We have millions of tattoos to remove and millions of lives to improve in the process. We look forward to disrupting a $billion industry with you. This is a game changing time within the business. We are offering the right individual to be at the forefront of a revolutionary moment in the tattoo industry and Naama’s global growth. Building on our London Studio's success, we're now launching Naama in New York!
- Drive and deliver a world class PR strategy for Naama NYC: You will work alongside our creative team in London to establish the kind of content you'll be releasing and what media outlets will be best
- Strategize and deliver an extraordinary launch that captivates New York City and leaves everyone talking about us.
- Responsible for an always-on brand PR strategy maintaining a consistent and dynamic public image.
- Work to obtain top-tier press coverage in New York, Secure features in print, broadcast, and online media.
- Build hype around the new studio launch: Generate excitement and anticipation, collaborating with the growth team to establish a waitlist.
- Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new media contacts: Expand our reach and influence.
- Proactive media outreach (long lead, short lead, digital & trade): Initiate connections, craft compelling pitches, and follow up effectively.
- Expert partner outreach in the industry (dermatologists, tattoo artists, aestheticians)
- Ongoing influencer outreach to brand-aligned influencers: Engage influencers who resonate with our mission.
- Represent NAAMA at various events, interviews, etc.: Be the face of NAAMA in NYC.
- Monitor press activity and report results: Keep a finger on the pulse of our media presence and communicate the impact.
What You're Good At:
- A track record in delivering exceptional Public Relations strategies that have delivered real results: Proven ability to create impactful PR campaigns
- A wealth of PR experience 5+ years of work experience at a PR, advertising, digital agency or your own company
- Strong relationships & proven success with influential media outlets and securing the most prestigious publications within fashion, wellness, retail, dermatology, medical laser, and skin spa industries
- A great network and relationships with media outlets and journalists, bloggers and influencers in New York: Well-connected in the New York media scene.
- Strong knowledge of the media landscape and the latest trends
- Reactive social and editorial opportunities: Seize opportunities quickly and effectively.
- Exceptional Press releases and speech writing: Craft compelling, attention-grabbing content.
- Exceptional event coordination and execution- events that leave a lasting impact.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills: Articulate and persuasive, able to maintain a consistent brand voice.
- Proficiency in media monitoring and PR measurement tools: Able to track and measure PR performance effectively.
- Highly energetic and enthusiastic, with a solid work ethic: Energetic and dedicated to the cause.
- An ability to stay organised and manage complex projects: Effective project management skills
- Excellent attention to detail: Meticulous in all aspects of your work.
- You must be based in the New York area
Benefits Include a Competitive Salary, Healthcare, Dental, 401k and free tattoo removal!
Join us at NAAMA and be part of something extraordinary. Your PR expertise will play a crucial role in our global expansion and the evolution of the tattoo industry. Apply now to have an initial meeting with our Head of Talent.