NAAMA is the world’s first tattoo removal consumer brand, living at the intersection of step-change technology, personalised healthcare, and body empowerment. We’re on a mission to change the perception that a tattoo has to be “for life” and are normalising the evolution of body art with an empowering, empathetic, high-tech tattoo clearing experience.
Removing tattoos with lasers isn’t a new concept, but the way we are doing it is. Imagine a laser removal with less pain and clear skin as a result. Aside from our exclusive, innovative technology, what sets us aside from our competition is our vertical integration in this space.Our very own LightSense® laser system is not only the most advanced tattoo removal on the market but it’s also FDA- Cleared and exclusive to NAAMA.
With over 18,000 treatments completed and backed by exceptional reviews, it’s truly loved by our customers. We are now embarking on a period of significant global growth and expanding our portfolio of premium studios…Next stop is NYC!
The pace is fast and our expectations are high, so we are looking to hire ambitious people who will challenge the status quo and want to be a part of the next exciting stage of our journey. That’s where you come in! We have millions of tattoos to remove and millions of lives to improve in the process. We look forward to disrupting a $billion industry with you.
Reporting into the Studio Manager, some of the areas we will look to you to drive will include:
- Assessing client’s suitability for treatments
- Carrying out treatments on clients following our internal treatment protocol
- Managing client expectations
- Working closely with the FOH, laser technician, and marketing teams
- Photography, documenting and data capturing
- Assistance with client scheduling
- Working as part of the team to ensure treatment room standards are kept within protocol
- Following Internal Treatment Protocols and CQC guidelines
- Ensuring client retention and high customer success rate
Through the expansion of our trading hours to include Sundays and subsequent increase in bookings, we are now looking to hire an additional therapist seeking full-time employment with flexible weekend and weekday cover. Someone who is an excellent communicator, a good relationship builder, and will drive and nurture our client’s journey through thorough assessment and delivery at NAAMA.
You will come with a strong beauty therapy proven track-record in managing and retention of client relationships, managing client expectations, and bring your know-how and confidence to shape and deliver outstanding five-star guest relations, delivering the NAAMA brand standards and carrying out treatments to the highest of standards.
You will have a natural affinity and work style that inspires teams to work collaboratively with you, whilst always keeping your eye on the bigger picture and delivering effectively, but with urgency.
What you will need
- It is essential that you have obtained the required Beauty Therapy Level 3
- It is desirable, but not essential to have either Level 4 Aesthetics, or knowledge of Laser core
- Excellent communication skills
- Passion for outstanding guest service
- A positive attitude and five-star service skills
- Ability to build relationships and trust with clients
- Ability to plan and prioritize tasks throughout the day
- Be able to work in partnership with FOH and laser technicians
- Be computer and IT literate
Work Hours and Shifts
The studio is open 7 days a week and you will be expected to work 8 hour shifts and at least two weekends per month.
Next steps ….
If our vision to disrupt this untapped market through our product, treatment, and growth trajectory appeals to you or believe you have what it takes to deliver in this role, then we’d love to hear from you.
If your application interests us, you can expect to have a first stage call with our Studio Supervisor, and/or our Operations Lead.